Search ShannaBelle Cooks

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

The Infamous Ciabatta




Once again, from the Bread Baker's Apprentice, an offering of Ciabatta. The whole thing will follow (patience Cyndi) but for now I needed to show you how big and beautiful my first attempt came out. Instead of splitting the dough and making three loaves, I wanted one big loaf to perhaps make sandwiches from. I put the loaf on the stove to cool. I placed a measuring cup next to it to show how big an beautiful it was. I went to another room to sit and rest a bit. My two boxers came running into the room, madly chewing at something. The kids followed after them and told me the Ciabatta was missing. Here is what we humans missed out on. Oh and by the way, I am not a photographer or a food stylist. I apologize for the layman's photos, but what the heck. I am trying.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers