Search ShannaBelle Cooks

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Operation Baking Gals (Give a Little Support)


I have been approved as a baker for OBG. I am so excited, I haven't formulated the entire post, but I just had to share in hopes others would join me in this endeavor! This round, I am baking on a team that has only two members. Some teams are full at 20 and others have lots of members. I want to help this young man and his unit, so I am diving in with both feet!

Next round I plan to host my own team - Team Tough Cookies! - and submit a new soldier who is a friend of my cousin. I don't have information on him, other than that he doesn't receive alot of mail and my cousin asked his family to support the guy. Several of us are working on it - Aunt Janey gets the Honorary Award for Stepping Up to the Pump - her package is already on it's way!

Check out the website and if you are interested in joining Team Tough Cookie let me know. This is gonna be awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers