Search ShannaBelle Cooks

Thursday, August 13, 2009

Thankful Thursday

My second edition of Thankful Thursday:

I am thankful the week is almost over. It's been insane yet again.

I am thankful my friend Heidi's hubs Mikey made it through his surgery and is on the mend. I am also thankful for any prayers offered up on their behalf. They are an awesome couple with an awesome family.

I am thankful again for the continued abundance of produce from my hubby's garden. This morning he brought in enough corn, green beans, potatoes and onions for the entire family's meal. I'm thinking roast Chicky and veggies tomorrow, since he had a previous engagement tonight. I am also thankful for Chef Tess Bakeresse's recipe for Fresh Corn Crepes - didn't get around to them today, but perhaps breakfast? Josh owes me a decadent meal.

I am thankful that my son Taylor's hand is healing and that his cast will come off on Tuesday, albeit therapy is in order. I would be doubly happy if he agreed he needed anger management classes. Or at least to chill.

I would be immensely grateful if I am dismissed from Jury Duty on Wednesday in the first few minutes - gag. Any suggestions?

I am super thankful that my 20-lb. ginger cat Marmalade is spending time with me this evening. Usually he is too good for the likes of mere mortals such as I, but I guess he feels my need for cuddling. From the other end of the room.....

Peace be with you!

1 comment:

Followers